Two Step Process of Notification to CSI High School Student of Student COVID Positive Results to School
(1) In the event that your child tests positive for COVID 19, it is required that the parent or guardian completes this Google form: https://forms.gle/5qk71Y1b3JFwpXM46
The form will ask for the following information:
- Student Name
- Date of Last Attendance in School
- When Symptoms Began
- Date of the COVID Test - when the child tested positive
- If the child previously tested positive for COVID in the past 90 days
(2) For any student COVID positive result, please email the following individuals (all email addresses) in one email and attach a copy of the results/picture of the results to the following emails:
I am (insert parent guardian name)
, the parent/guardian of (insert student name)
, attached please find the positive results of the recent Covid test my child received. I also confirm that I completed the requested Google Form for my child. I can be reached at (insert best number to reach parent/guardian)
if needed. Sincerely, (insert parent/guardian name)
Parents/students should reach out to individual teachers notifying them of the absence and also make arrangements to stay current on class work/assignments. Quarantine for students with a positive test result.
Students who test positive must isolate for 10 days from the day of the positive test was taken or day symptoms started, whichever came first, and may return to school on Day 11. No negative test is required when returning to school on Day 11.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns to our Parent Coordinator, Monica Kumar at (718) 370-6900 ext. 2448 or MKumar5@schools.nyc.gov In advance, we thank you for helping us with reporting and managing the safety, health, and welfare of our CSI High School Family.